Call centre jobs in Sheffield..

What are the employment opportunities like in Sheffield at the moment for call centre jobs?

I applied at Sky few years ago when they opened up near the train station but don't believe they are recruiting at the moment. How about Capita, is that still around?

What is the employment opportunities for call centre like at the moment?

Thanks.

EDIT: Anyone heard of call handling jobs on behalf of a law firm in Sheffield? I came across via reed website.

• 1 month later...

I don't think virgin media have been recruiting since 2005. If you can, try to get a part time position with Plusnet. Regular hours in the evenings and you'll walk away with just about a grand a month. You'll probably want to top yourself due to the customers and management. Especially the management.,

I don't think virgin media have been recruiting since 2005. If you can, try to get a part time position with Plusnet. Regular hours in the evenings and you'll walk away with just about a grand a month. You'll probably want to top yourself due to the customers and management. Especially the management.,

Why are you suggesting somebody tries to get such a c**p (your words) job?

Also Dixons have not taken over Capita apart from in Nunnery Square where their call centre is now in house. The rest are still Capita

Archived