Calcified enlarged Appendix??

I'm sure they will get on with it sharpish. I'm sure they would be able to see if it was an imminent danger to her. One way to push them is tell the consultant she's in agony. Cannot continue with normal life in such pain. Best wishes & I'm sure she will be on the mend really soon xx

I'm sure they will get on with it sharpish. I'm sure they would be able to see if it was an imminent danger to her. One way to push them is tell the consultant she's in agony. Cannot continue with normal life in such pain. Best wishes & I'm sure she will be on the mend really soon xx

Thank you :)

It's woman and you seriously need to chill out! :gag:

I know who you are so there is no need to try and fool anyone ;)

And if you are not who I think you are (which I doubt) then you really need to get some compassion for other human beings ....but being the person I think you are then I am not surprised you are so horrid if that makes sense lol

Maybe you need to develop a bit of compassion and understanding.

I then you really need to get some compassion for other human beings ....

So I post a reassuring comment with a smiley and get grief for it?

How does that work then? :confused:

So I post a reassuring comment with a smiley and get grief for it?

How does that work then? :confused:

It wasn't a smiley, it was :hihi: and I didn't interpret your post as reassuring, but rather as dismissive of the OP's concerns. Does that help explain the reaction you're getting?

It wasn't a smiley, it was :hihi: and I didn't interpret your post as reassuring, but rather as dismissive of the OP's concerns. Does that help explain the reaction you're getting?

I think you'll find that :hihi: is a smiley.

Dismissive? What on earth would be the point of posting a dismissive comment on a thread like this?

Try not to worry too much, at least she's being seen quickly and it can be dealt with. I know you've got a lot of stress at the moment, don't make yourself ill trying to cope on your own. We're here to be moaned at x

Everything seems to have fallen at once at the moment x

Archived