Scottish power or EDF

We are with Scottish power and I can't complain. We've never had any problems with them. They are nothing special though and their prices aren't that great. If I were switching I would look at one of the top players who offer the free energy metres. That way you could decrease your energy consumption and save some money. Then again, you can buy them yourself.

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 19:46 ----------

Do you mean npower ?

I think the OP means EDF Energy: http://www.edfenergy.com/

The thing i find very infuriating with scottish power is, i am on monthly direct debit and they change it for to frequently for my liking putting it down as well as up. my last bill (may) i am £12 in debit so they put my D.D up £20.

We've been with SP for a while now and seem ok. We've got an online account where we can put our metre readings in whenever we want and it tells you straight away how much in credit/debit you are.

If anything thing went wrong with our account I'd probably go to EDF as we've tried all the others:hihi:

How are you finding this stuff???

I was filling in annoying quote forms, then being told how much I could save without seeing the prices for myself.

Mind you npower do have a bunch more tariffs than EDF, they only seemed to have 3 (which was nice and easy to get your head around)

Archived