Somalian Islamic centre in in Muswell Hill burned down.

But if you think about it,by him burning the quoran his colleagues would consider him a blasphemer anyway so they would report him, being good muslims

Absolutely, so you can imagine what they'd think to a fellow Muslim burning down a mosque with a load of Koran's inside it, they wouldn't be dead chuffed, which was my point in the first place.

Absolutely, so you can imagine what they'd think to a fellow Muslim burning down a mosque with a load of Koran's inside it, they wouldn't be dead chuffed, which was my point in the first place.

So why do they blow up so many mosques around the middle east, or do they give them time to remove all the korans before the shelling starts?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/24/minaret-historic-syrian-mosque-destroyed-aleppo

They also seem somewhat annoyed at each other for blowing up their mosques.

But seemingly never annoyed enough to not respond by blowing up the other slightly different flavour of islams mosque in return (and all the korans that go with it).

But seemingly never annoyed enough to not respond by blowing up the other slightly different flavour of islams mosque in return (and all the korans that go with it).

And this is why this whole 'eye-for-an-eye' thing, which I keep seeing suggested as a suitable method of punishing extremists on the likes of Facetwit, will never work.

And this is why this whole 'eye-for-an-eye' thing, which I keep seeing suggested as a suitable method of punishing extremists on the likes of Facetwit, will never work.

I think Plain Talkers solution on another thread solves all the problems. Declare jihadists insane and lock them up until cured of the problem.

Here's all your posts in this thread up til when you posted that. I see no evidence of you suggesting option (1), (2), (4), or (6). You've tagged onto some of them when suggested by others. I'm giving you (5) because it was your idea, even if you did suggest it as a cover for (3).

The truth is here for anyone to read through and it clearly shows you're only interested in blaming muslim extremists trying to set up the EDL.

All that trouble to go through my posts and you missed this one.

"It is too early to say who is behind this if anyone is."

As I said. There is no evidence linking anyone to the events. That rather covers it. It could have been anyone. I have not dismissed anyone's suggestions as something caused it, but it could have been spontaneous combustion of their goldfish for all we know. So your assertion I've laid the blame on muslim extremists is a figment of your imagination.

You on the other hand clearly have assumed exactly the circumstances of the fire and found someone guilty before we even know if a crime has been committed.

If it was some muslim's trying to give the EDL a bad name, why would they burn down their own holy building? That's a bit like saying the EDL are going to blow up a church and then spray "ISLAM" on it to blame it on some jihadists - the idea wouldn't even cross their minds as being a bit too disrespectful.

There's plenty of less contentious (amongst themselves) targets that they could attack and attemp to blame the EDL for, such as abandoned homes, community centres, parks, statues, basically anything a muslim had been seen near in the last 6 months, and it would have the same effect - if that effect is to cause anger towards the EDL.

I'm sorry, but everything points towards this being either an accident, general yobbery or an islamophobic attack as opposed to some sort of convoluted false flag event.

Maybe it's time to close the David Icke Forums window down for a bit? :suspect:

Same reason they would be happy to walk into a shopping mall and blow themselves up,whether there be muslims in there or not.Same principles.

Archived