Somalian Islamic centre in in Muswell Hill burned down.

You've claimed many on here to be supporters, yet nobody on here professing great joy :roll:

I haven't claimed that many on here are supporters.

What I did say was there are a worrying number of people on here who are trying to defend them. :mad:

All that trouble to go through my posts and you missed this one.

"It is too early to say who is behind this if anyone is."

As I said. There is no evidence linking anyone to the events. That rather covers it. It could have been anyone. I have not dismissed anyone's suggestions as something caused it, but it could have been spontaneous combustion of their goldfish for all we know. So your assertion I've laid the blame on muslim extremists is a figment of your imagination.

That sentence is included in my list of quotes. I guess it got ignored because it was buried in another diatribe about how muslims like blowing each others things up. Either way, fact still stands that all your posts on the cause of this fire have been to defend the EDL and attempt to blame it on some weird muslim conspiracy to get the EDL in trouble.

You on the other hand clearly have assumed exactly the circumstances of the fire and found someone guilty before we even know if a crime has been committed.

Really? Who am I blaming then?

The only cure would be the non-existance of Islam. How would we do that?

Or, non-existence of every other religion, as then they'd have nothing to disagree with.

It's not Islam that's the problem, it's religion in general. No religion at all = no religious extremism...

If it was some muslim's trying to give the EDL a bad name, why would they burn down their own holy building? That's a bit like saying the EDL are going to blow up a church and then spray "ISLAM" on it to blame it on some jihadists - the idea wouldn't even cross their minds as being a bit too disrespectful.

There's plenty of less contentious (amongst themselves) targets that they could attack and attemp to blame the EDL for, such as abandoned homes, community centres, parks, statues, basically anything a muslim had been seen near in the last 6 months, and it would have the same effect - if that effect is to cause anger towards the EDL.

I'm sorry, but everything points towards this being either an accident, general yobbery or an islamophobic attack as opposed to some sort of convoluted false flag event.

Maybe it's time to close the David Icke Forums window down for a bit? :suspect:

To get the council to build them a nice new shiny one?

To get the council to build them a nice new shiny one?

If a church got burnt down you and others of your ilk wouldn't be calling it an insurance job, you would be screaming about it being an arson attack by the muslims and that it was racial etc etc.

Since when have councils:confused: been responsible for funding religious buildings?

"The leader of Barnet Borough Council, Councillor Richard Cornelius has said the council had “no alternative” but to rebuild to Somali Bravanese Community Centre in Coppetts Road, which was destroyed in a suspected arson attack."

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/10469263.Community_centre_will_rise_from_the_ashes/

Archived