Somalian Islamic centre in in Muswell Hill burned down.

as EDL supporters (NOT MEMBERS). So apart from your assumption there is no link whatsoever to any organisation whatsoever.

The EDL doesn't have an official membership but I would say that a person who has been on four or five EDL demos, has a facebook profile with an EDL badge as their profile pic and a ton of other EDL goons on their friends list and they are always posting about how wonderful the EDL is and Tommy Robinson should be Prime Minister then I think you can say there is a link! lol ;)

There are Sikh, jewish, gay and lesbian divisions within the EDL. Black and Asian members.

Oh really! lol :D

all the far left loons will soon be along with their "behead them" comments, ironically

so are you saying that to be against burning down anyone's building for no other reason than being the same religion as a minority of extremists, i must be a far left loon?:loopy:

---------- Post added 06-06-2013 at 15:10 ----------

He's roughly about as intellectual as half a dead pidgeon.

Now now, half a dead pigeon is still more intelligent :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 06-06-2013 at 15:12 ----------

Tommy Robinson is a career criminal and former leader of a Luton football crew.

His politics were formed in the BNP where he and his wife Jenna had a family membership. His supposed respect for our armed forces is a bit hypocritical given that he has been convicted of headbutting an ex-soldier.

He also served a 12 month jail sentence for assaulting a policeman who was trying to stop him attacking his former partner in an argument over cocaine.

The guy is a violent, misogynist, wifebeating, racist scumbag who made himself leader of the EDL and once sent a gang of his football 'lads' to a political rival's home to beat him up in front of his kids.

I suppose some may see him as a hero.

Most don't.

Yet some people will still defend him! :loopy:

His organisation is small, his ideas are small, there will probably always be a few groups like his.

The EDL is pretty much a small group for social misfits now. They say it themselves "EDL -a way of life!"

A few of these clowns have EDL tattooed on themselves so I guess these people will still be supporters when everyone else has grown up and moved on! ;)

The EDL doesn't have an official membership but I would say that a person who has been on four or five EDL demos, has a facebook profile with an EDL badge as their profile pic and a ton of other EDL goons on their friends list and they are always posting about how wonderful the EDL is and Tommy Robinson should be Prime Minister then I think you can say there is a link! lol ;)

But nothing linking them to any crimes other than in your head.

Difficult or not you still haven't managed it.

I put the first line of it into a search engine and the only link that came back was to Sickipedia but it could also be posted elsewhere - which is why I put "if that's where you got it from".

Where did you see it then?

Archived