Somalian Islamic centre in in Muswell Hill burned down.

If you've made the assumption this must be the work of the EDL, on the basis of a bit of graffiti, then on the same basis you also accept that Muslims desecrated two war memorials following the slaying of Drummer Rigby, without needing any further evidence.

Deface of hate: Islam graffiti yob caught on CCTV at Bomber memorial

Personally I wouldn't put it past EDL to desecrate a war memorial to implicate Muslims, and I wouldn't put it past Muslims to burn down a mosque to implicate the EDL.

If you've made the assumption this must be the work of the EDL, on the basis of a bit of graffiti, then on the same basis you also accept that Muslims desecrated two war memorials following the slaying of Drummer Rigby, without needing any further evidence.

Personally I wouldn't put it past EDL to desecrate a war memorial to implicate Muslims, and I wouldn't put it past Muslims to burn down a mosque to implicate the EDL.

My goodness a reasoned and sensible post at last.

Yeah, I'm sure the press and Police crawling all over the building remains, as well as the Fire Brigade being determined to find the cause of the fire will make that insurance claim go much smoother. Why not just cause an electrical fault if that the intention was to get a new building through insurance?

There are loads of much simplers reasons the EDL could be innocent in this, you don't need to try so hard to find excuses for them.

How do you know that they didn't?

I'm not trying to make excuses for the EDL. I'm just knocking holes in folks assumptions about who did it.

The fire brigade attended 287,000 fires last year of which 25,000 were in buildings other than homes.

I'm not trying to make excuses for the EDL. I'm just knocking holes in folks assumptions about who did it.

And yet all of your holes seem to involve muslim extremists doing it specifically to set up the EDL... :suspect:

That war memorial has been targeted again. This time with "LEE RIGBY KILLERS SHUD HANG".

And yet all of your holes seem to involve muslim extremists doing it specifically to set up the EDL... :suspect:

I think muslim extermists might have been one of my many alternative theories but I notice you don't let the truth get in the way of your rant.

I think my others were

1 work of EDL

2 work of another group

3 work of muslim extremists wanting to brand the EDL

4 work of some other group wanting to blame it on the EDL

5 insurance fraud

6 electrical fault or other random event.

Archived