Wally the blonde cheat anybody rememberhim

• 7 months later...
any body remember wally he worked at the old city general anybody remember a club turn who played jam jars i met him down moor one day with his byke he said im taking my show to the la plata and theer it wer in his saddle bag

hiya i remember wally the blonde cheat, it was at the labour club on west st,next door to the beehive pub.said his name at work one day and one said thats a blast from the past, the last he had heard wally was working on a cruise

ship.

• 6 years later...

I never saw him myself, but I do have a photo of him. I believe my late father was engaged in basic training at catterick barracks around 1942.

He must have gone to a pub or music hall and somehow was given a copy of Wally's photo showing Wally in drag and as himself.

On the back of the card it reads "Ever yours Wally". There must be a more straightforward way of uploading photos than this pathetic method  that says insert image from URL. That can go where the sun doesn't shine.

I have the photo ready to post, but to hell with that method.

Edited by Uncle Pete
spelling correction.