Sauce for the Google goose

Why is it when a tory is caught fiddling people like you will jump up and down, get very red faced and say its the same ol'tory greed. But when Labour get caught you come back with, "well the tories are just as bad".

People like me?

I'm not one for smileys but :rolleyes:

Conrad Black

Well, he used to own the Torygraph and it made a neat reply.

The story you link to is a non-story. It was a smear against PAC. We could all do with the PAC being effective at sorting out tax dodging companies. That should be an item of political common ground, not petty squabbling.

Conrad Black

Well, he used to own the Torygraph and it made a neat reply.

The story you link to is a non-story. It was a smear against PAC. We could all do with the PAC being effective at sorting out tax dodging companies. That should be an item of political common ground, not petty squabbling.

I never saw the retraction in the Telegraph....

can you think why the usual suspects haven't posted on this thread? :)

They are brain storming on how best to detract from this headline and make accusations about other political parties. Their first attempt failed, however Labour apologists are easily startled but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

Archived