Planning to purchase a cctv system

I was planning to purchase a cctv system over the internet but the thing is, I don’t know anything about what that DVR channels means, or what PO or PID mean. I found this on ebay and I decided to ask you guys before I purchase this. I want to know what you guys think before I purchase that. It says that it has 3.5” HDD support, 4 channels, a 2TB of hard disk capacity, and it features audio recording, mobile phone access, and real time recording. Ok so here’s the site

:)

I was planning to purchase a cctv system over the internet but the thing is, I don’t know anything about what that DVR channels means, or what PO or PID mean. I found this on ebay and I decided to ask you guys before I purchase this. I want to know what you guys think before I purchase that. It says that it has 3.5” HDD support, 4 channels, a 2TB of hard disk capacity, and it features audio recording, mobile phone access, and real time recording. Ok so here’s the site

:)

My mate has been raving about a colour cctv system he bought from Maplins. PIR record activated and he can watch over any internet connection via web browser.

Archived