Disgusted at stagecoach bus driver!!

I'm disgusted that thousands of children die every day due to starvation or no clean drinking water but now I realise that a bus driver pulling over for a minute in Sheffield should have been the top of my concerns.

Are you like a registered charity? Is there anywhere I can donate?

Oh this is harmless man, as long as he wasn't like ages.

If he was a few minutes so what? if he was ahead of schedule then it really does not matter at all.

Also he actually told you what he was doing, we are so uptight about things these days, he may of never got the time to look at the sale, come on people, I would of just laughed I think.

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 15:41 ----------

I'm disgusted that thousands of children die every day due to starvation or no clean drinking water but now I realise that a bus driver pulling over for a minute in Sheffield should have been the top of my concerns.

Are you like a registered charity? Is there anywhere I can donate?

You've just got to love these 1st world problems dont you:P

HEADLINE: Bus driver take time to look at car sale

Meanwhile the middle east in a heap of **** while children are bombed to in their sleep.

what people do not understand is , the bus was not running early, the bus driver just pulled over at the side off the rd and left his engine running , got off the bus and started walked about 200yds back to the car for sale

sorry but if this was reported the driver would lose his job

Oh this is harmless man, as long as he wasn't like ages.

If he was a few minutes so what? if he was ahead of schedule then it really does not matter at all.

Also he actually told you what he was doing, we are so uptight about things these days, he may of never got the time to look at the sale, come on people, I would of just laughed I think.

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 15:41 ----------

You've just got to love these 1st world problems dont you:P

HEADLINE: Bus driver take time to look at car sale

Meanwhile the middle east in a heap of **** while children are bombed to in their sleep.

There is a fifth convoy that will be heading with ambulances, medicines, and baby milk from the UK all the way to Syria. Muslim men and women are leaving their family behind for a couple of weeks to deliver those in the war zones.

If you want to donate for your brothers and sisters in humanity, here is one link. You can also type on Youtube "Convoy to syria" and watch the footage they have made in their last trip (they have just come back).

http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/eidinsyria2013

Thank you on behalf of the refugees of Syria.

what people do not understand is , the bus was not running early, the bus driver just pulled over at the side off the rd and left his engine running , got off the bus and started walked about 200yds back to the car for sale

sorry but if this was reported the driver would lose his licence

Yeah I'm saying, I've just canceled my direct debit to help children being massacred and bombed in Syria so I can help your emotional turmoil of this bus stopping in the wrong place. What's your charity number I really want to donate?

Yeah I'm saying, I've just canceled my direct debit to help children being massacred and bombed in Syria so I can help your emotional turmoil of this bus stopping in the wrong place. What's your charity number I really want to donate?

its 987564

thankyou so much kind person

dig deep please

Archived