Sending a cycle through the post

Has anyone sent a cycle through the post? I am going to put a racing cycle on ebay and wish to offer a shipping service. Maybe there is a set cost for sending cycles with specific couriers? I will also have a word at the local post office.

Any advice from someone that has done this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone sent a cycle through the post? I am going to put a racing cycle on ebay and wish to offer a shipping service. Maybe there is a set cost for sending cycles with specific couriers? I will also have a word at the local post office.

Any advice from someone that has done this would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have sold a bike or two on EBAY .

I have always stated that delivery is by the buyers own courier service and this has been no problem.

I'd suggest dismantling it and packing the parts together to form a smaller package...

Parcelforce or UPS are a good bet...

http://www.interparcel.com

No need to be too specific on dimensions, sometimes you can be quite liberal and get away with it... Especially if you choose UPS, print your labels then take the package directly to the depot on President Way....

i think UPS is interparcel standard or express delivery....

Good luck, you could always ride there and take the train home lol

Archived