Nigel Farage, the media are gunning for you

He doesn't want foreigners out the country. What consequences?

I have voted for labour and tory in the past. It's time for me to give UKIP my vote. I like Farage. I hope he don't let me down like the lying idiots i voted for in the past.

Why does democracy not work ?

Listen to an average voter for five minutes.

Isn't leaving the EU, thereby revoking the travel rights of EU nationals going to result in a lot of people having to leave the UK?

Exactly.

Exactly what?

Look, I went from one extreme to another. Labour to tory. I'm no "die-hard" when it comes to politics.And certainly no expert,but not stupid as well.

I like Farage (for now) i'm intrigued and hoping he can bring some good back into politics.Or at least keep his word.

As for our relationship with Europe.They need us probably more than we need them.They aint going to spit the dummy out if we come out of Europe.

I despise the euro gravy train.And the way they treat the Cypriots was nothing short of criminal. And if I can be really petty.Have you noticed the size of labels in our clothing now? A bloated institution who treat us all with contempt..

Archived