Will the EDL ever become a political party?

Will King Tommy or any EDL supporter be condemning this recent nail bomb attack on a mosque today like they ask muslims to do to show they don't condone it or will they be secretly happy= http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk-news/2013/jul/12/police-nail-bomb-mosque-terrorist-tipton

The English Drunkards League claim to be against extreme Islam and not all muslims so lets see how true that is.

i doubt it, we'll have the usual apologists spouting the same guff, arguing black is white

They are Indian, Chinese and Thai curries, the ideology of the person doing the cooking doesn't change that fact. :)

The ideology of the person doing the cooking also doesn't change that fact. It works in reverse, as many things are influenced by Muslim culture as there are many and different types of Muslim cultures from all continents. Culturally food will inevitably play a part.

Will King Tommy or any EDL supporter be condemning this recent nail bomb attack on a mosque today like they ask muslims to do to show they don't condone it or will they be secretly happy= http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk-news/2013/jul/12/police-nail-bomb-mosque-terrorist-tipton

The English Drunkards League claim to be against extreme Islam and not all muslims so lets see how true that is.

Maybe Tommy will seek out and head butt the bomber.

Or maybe he'll get excited.

The ideology of the person doing the cooking also doesn't change that fact. It works in reverse, as many things are influenced by Muslim culture as there are many and different types of Muslim cultures from all continents. Culturally food will inevitably play a part.

Why are you repeating what I just said and non of that changes the fact that I have never come across Muslim curry despite eating lots of curry.

Why are you repeating what I just said and non of that changes the fact that I have never come across Muslim curry despite eating lots of curry.

sigh

ok if you wanna carry on being pedantic

http://www.cookeryclub.co.uk/recipe/640/muslim-beef-curry-recipe

although you knew exactly what i meant

also if that thai ones NOT classed as muslim is it the first 2 results that appear when you type "muslim curry" into google?

I didn't repeat what you just said..read it again. Ideology can play as much a part as an influence as can region.

If you ate a curry served and cooked by an English Catholic in Pudsy would it be an English meal or a (fill the gap).

sigh

ok if you wanna carry on being pedantic

http://www.cookeryclub.co.uk/recipe/640/muslim-beef-curry-recipe

although you knew exactly what i meant

also if that thai ones NOT classed as muslim is it the first 2 results that appear when you type "muslim curry" into google?

You appear to be trying to disprove what I have said, which is futile. I haven't claimed they don't exist, I simply said I've never come across them.

You appear to be trying to disprove what I have said, which is futile. I haven't claimed they don't exist, I simply said I've never come across them.

lol

move the goalposts to suit your arguement :suspect:

youre a troll of the highest order well done

NEXT incarnation please

This is true..now ponders why you even mentioned it.

I've never come across an Iceberg btw.