Will the EDL ever become a political party?

I don't recall using it, but what if I have, why shouldn't I talk about my own culture, like it's some dirty secret to be ashamed of?

never said you couldnt, the point is when its used in the manner it is its a bit ********

its also "my" culture, but i prefer to read between the lines and not follow like sheep

never said you couldnt, the point is when its used in the manner it is its a bit ********

its also "my" culture, but i prefer to read between the lines and not follow like sheep

No need for the language :o

So this culture that we live within is also yours, despite you previously not knowing what it is, asking others to precisely define it, and denying such existence of that culture. Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe you.

No need for the language :o

So this culture that we live within is also yours, despite you previously not knowing what it is, asking others to precisely define it, and denying such existence of that culture. Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe you.

oh well.........:rolleyes:

Then perhaps you can describe it.

have i not already?

my mistake

its a culture made up of varying influences through time, from various cultures and countries, some i like, some i dont

A fair description, so why do you constantly use it as a battering ram to get others to submit to things they don't like?

Remarkable you admit to not liking some bits of our culture, which you admit has various foreign influences, yet lambaste anybody for showing similar sentiment. Have I been trolled here?

Edited by SevenRivers

A fair description, so why do you constantly use it as a battering ram to get others to submit to things they don't like?

Remarkable you admit to not liking some bits of our culture, which you admit has various foreign influences, yet lambaste anybody for showing similar sentiment. Have I been trolled here?

not really, i accept what MY culture is made up of, and dont use it as a tool to attack others like most do