Will the EDL ever become a political party?

Well I know I am not going to be popular , but I only saw threatening behaviour from one side

seemed it went BOTH ways to me, its an emotive subject thats why people get angry opposing them, and its exactly why they "march" through the communities they do, to wind people up.

Well I know I am not going to be popular , but I only saw threatening behaviour from one side

The Ones chanting Allah is a peado?

The EDL scum deserve everything they get!

While not being members, the EDL has a lot of sympathisers amongst the working class and the FLA (Football Lads Alliance) that have marched in big numbers once or twice suggests that they may become the next big street movement. The leftists are already suspicious of the FLA being a bit too 'right wing' for their liking, but then they will always need to find someone to oppose.

While not being members, the EDL has a lot of sympathisers amongst the working class and the FLA (Football Lads Alliance) that have marched in big numbers once or twice suggests that they may become the next big street movement. The leftists are already suspicious of the FLA being a bit too 'right wing' for their liking, but then they will always need to find someone to oppose.

wow, there’s never been a better time to be working class !

According to you, I not only have the privately-educated Tories and anti-Europe kippers defending my interests, but I also have convicted football hooligans like the E-E-EDL and the Football Thugs Alliance threatening to attack brown folk on my behalf.

What a time to be alive.