Will the EDL ever become a political party?

And to bring this back on topic . . . where was Working Class Hero Our Tommo and his merry band of E-E-EDL thugs when Sir Jimmy Savile OBE was raping hundreds of young girls ?

Anybody know ?

Just to get back to reality (and back on topic) - When Jimmy Savile - that single, solitary vile white person who raped 100's of young girls / boys, yes, get that bit

verses

Grooming Rape Squads, mainly of Pakistani heritage, up and down the country in cities and towns, convicted in groups, 5, 10, 20 . 30

We are all well aware of the localities. lots of them.

That's where I get lost in your argument

One man v Rape squads

Theres something that don't add up somewhere Joker

Wheres your reality check ?

---------- Post added 31-07-2018 at 00:04 ----------

And leaving the EU helps how? It's a dungstorm of massive proportions - you were lied to and you swallowed it.

All those concerns I had, and you highlight the EU :hihi::hihi:

Personally, I don't want our country run by unelected people from a different country. That's why I don't like the EU

Just to get back to reality (and back on topic) - When Jimmy Savile - that single, solitary vile white person who raped 100's of young girls / boys, yes, get that bit

verses

Grooming Rape Squads, mainly of Pakistani heritage, up and down the country in cities and towns, convicted in groups, 5, 10, 20 . 30

We are all well aware of the localities. lots of them.

That's where I get lost in your argument

One man v Rape squads

Theres something that don't add up somewhere Joker

Wheres your reality check ?

Sorry, my question was:

where was Working Class Hero Our Tommo and his merry band of E-E-EDL thugs when Sir Jimmy Savile OBE was raping hundreds of young girls ?

While not being members, the EDL has a lot of sympathisers amongst the working class and the FLA (Football Lads Alliance) that have marched in big numbers once or twice suggests that they may become the next big street movement. The leftists are already suspicious of the FLA being a bit too 'right wing' for their liking, but then they will always need to find someone to oppose.

Apparently. there is now a Football Lads and Lasses against Fascism, not sure how big it is.

What an absolute silly comparison you try and make.

And there we are, ladies and gentlemen.

You don’t care about the welfare of these young girls at all, do you?

You’re only concerned about the background of the offenders.

Little wonder Sir Jimmy Savile OBE was able to get away with raping hundreds of young girls for so many years :roll: