Hyundai Accent 2 Dr Chevrolet Aveo.. Full Tank??

Hi guys!

thanks for reading! Me and my best mate are off to Vegas in september and just foubd a great deal online for holiday car hire. now the cheaIest car Is a Hyundai Accent 2 Dr Chevrolet Aveo... it is 340 quid for the car or 459 for the car and any additional drivers plus a full tank of fuel.. now we wouldn't need the additional drivers because im the only one who can drive so I wondered how much it is to fill up the tank in one of these and would it be cheaper to pay for just the car or go for the 459 deal? im not sure how much money in fuel modern cars take in a full tank!

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Jess

xxxxx

Hi guys!

thanks for reading! Me and my best mate are off to Vegas in september and just foubd a great deal online for holiday car hire. now the cheaIest car Is a Hyundai Accent 2 Dr Chevrolet Aveo... it is 340 quid for the car or 459 for the car and any additional drivers plus a full tank of fuel.. now we wouldn't need the additional drivers because im the only one who can drive so I wondered how much it is to fill up the tank in one of these and would it be cheaper to pay for just the car or go for the 459 deal? im not sure how much money in fuel modern cars take in a full tank!

Jess

xxxxx

How long is the booking for? That price seems high for a small car, Hertz website are showing £311 for a full size car for 2 weeks

Just checked my credit card bill for last month, a full tank of fuel for a VW passat last month in Georgia USA was in pounds 36.42. The tank was almost dry when I filled it up before handing the car back to Hertz

Hi guys!

Jess

xxxxx

I owned a Hyundai Accent for a couple of years up to 2 years ago. It was a four door automatic with a/c and power steering. It was good for around 35 MPG highway, 25 local. I loved the car, fun to drive and quick for only a 1.6 litre engine. Gas varies State to State. In New England it's around $3.60 a gallon. It may be a bit more in Nevada but not much. About 2 pounds 40 in British money. I'm not really sure how much gas an Accent carries, I never am about my cars. I just fill them up when the gauge gets down to a quarter. But you can usually reckon on about 250 miles between fill ups safely. That extra price you're quoting looks expensive to me. How long are you staying? I'd take the lower price deal if I were you. There's not a lot to see outside LV, unless you're planning to hit Reno as well or the Grand Canyon. Have good luck with your trip. If you've never driven in the left seat, try a rented car in France for a couple of days if you can.

Archived