Getting rid of bees

these bees will not stay for long and probably move on about end august time,we get them all the time in the eves and dont bother us

Thanks for that. Everytime we open the door they are hovering at the bottom . Will fill the hole when they have gone. I was told they will not return, but i don't want to take the chance.

Thanks for that. Everytime we open the door they are hovering at the bottom . Will fill the hole when they have gone. I was told they will not return, but i don't want to take the chance.

I just had a bumble nest exterminated from the roof above my sons bedroom window, im also terrified of bees/wasps to the point of panic attacks, sweats, dizzyness and fainting. So being told they will die off soon just did not cut it for me. :(

It cost me £48 but worth it, and we are now bee free for now. I used sheffield environmental health. Sorry to all the bee lovers but it was a must for me

There is another nest in the roof of a house on the path we walk to school and rather then walk past it sweating and shaking I now have to set off earlier and walk the longer way round but I suppose its good exercise

I just had a bumble nest exterminated from the roof above my sons bedroom window, im also terrified of bees/wasps to the point of panic attacks, sweats, dizzyness and fainting. So being told they will die off soon just did not cut it for me. :(

It cost me £48 but worth it, and we are now bee free for now. I used sheffield environmental health. Sorry to all the bee lovers but it was a must for me

There is another nest in the roof of a house on the path we walk to school and rather then walk past it sweating and shaking I now have to set off earlier and walk the longer way round but I suppose its good exercise

Our hive is under the step to the door. The other families are in the roof space above the windows. Don't think they are honey bees , will try and live with them until they die off in the autumn.

Archived