Getting rid of bees

We have one under our ridge tiles and they leave us alone so we are leaving them alone. We have been told that they will go in a month or 2 any way. Bumble bees are very good for nature, your gardens and crops of veggies etc. They don't sting unless they feel threatened and don't damage the property they are nesting in. :)

Have you tried poking at it with a broom?

If you do that they'll come flying after you in a swarm in the shape of a big arrow and you'll have to jump in a pond and breathe through a reed stalk until they've gone.I once saw a documentary about it.I think it was made by someone called Anna Barbera.

fly killer works best in the daytime when they are most active.Get up the ladder and spray,only in the daytime though.

Its best to use fly killer at night when all insects are in the nest but wouldnt recommend using on bumble bees due to the decline in numbers already. I would leave them alone as previously stated they will only bee there a couple of months

Archived