Police double standards?

Ah, I wondered how long it would take for this to surface.

My concern with this picture is the source, or there lack of. It seems to have done the rounds, but no one has identified the source or in fact, the force in question.

On the other hand, I have heard reports that this is a fake. Unofficially, it was pointed out this vehicle was on a film set.

Either way, there is nothing to confirm whether this is genuine or not. Like most things on social media, I will take it with a bucket of salt :)

that as it maybe. However i was driving past the crown court in sheffield heading for derek dooley way and i look to my left...

o what did i see?

i was a police officer driving a van and talking on mobile phone.

that is the truth. and that is that. :)

picture says it all

The picture says nothing. It is an image from a video (that has since been removed from YouTube). The video shows the rest of the van, including markings of CFZ - which is a code that a production company use on their film vehicles. Also in the clip, it shows the front of the of the van and "POLICE" is masked/taped over (as per the rules for these vehicles being on public roads). They've simply forgotten to mask the "POLICE" lettering from the side.

The production company is ELSAction and the vehicle in that picture is likely this one; http://www.elsaction.tv/policeimages/mercedes-sprinter-4-cell-prison-van

Ah, I wondered how long it would take for this to surface.

My concern with this picture is the source, or there lack of. It seems to have done the rounds, but no one has identified the source or in fact, the force in question.

On the other hand, I have heard reports that this is a fake. Unofficially, it was pointed out this vehicle was on a film set.

Either way, there is nothing to confirm whether this is genuine or not. Like most things on social media, I will take it with a bucket of salt :)

Ha ha film set? ha ha

Archived