Employment Lawyers

There are so many holes and untruths in this that it is unreal. I am being mobbed, and getting the Jimmy Saville mentality here. I said so and so to a student 2 years ago, I said this to a student 18 months ago etc!!! For god sake!!" All hearsay!

There are so many holes and untruths in this that it is unreal. I am being mobbed, and getting the Jimmy Saville mentality here. I said so and so to a student 2 years ago, I said this to a student 18 months ago etc!!! For god sake!!" All hearsay!

I remember watching a Newsnight investigation on this topic a few months ago, and I remember it saying that a lot of teachers have been falsely accused by pupils.

It can be devastating, even when your name is cleared, mud sticks. But as you say if there are so many holes in the accusations then it'll all come out at the appeal.

That depends on if management want to use it as an excuse to get rid! It is malicious!

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 21:06 ----------

I have received a couple of PMs from members and I will be taking their advice. This is a very difficult time to say the least!

Regards

MM

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 14:44 ----------

Appeal coming up on thursday 20th!!!

• 6 months later...
Can you recommend a decent employment lawyer? I will lose my house, car, smallholding, horses, final salary pension, my 2 daughters inheritance, my career, reputation, and all that is worth living for, after all these years of dedication.

Hi, Sympathise with your situation. What is the progress on your case? Were you in the teachers pension fund? Have you lost your pension?

Would appreciate feedback as am in a similar position.

Thanks

Archived