Are the Muslim Defence League racist?

Are the MDL racist?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are the MDL racist?

• Yes
    • No

The MDL are gaining more and more support, many argue they're just fighting their oppression, but then the EDL would say they're fighting Muslim oppression.

You must be the kind of person like the guy who spat at me in the street whilst I was walking with my young children and called me names because I am a Muslim (and a white European Muslim at that).

You are trying to stir up sh/t... And I am mainly referring to your other posts about riots and such.

You must be the kind of person like the guy who spat at me in the street whilst I was walking with my young children and called me names because I am a Muslim (and a white European Muslim at that).

You are trying to stir up sh/t... And I am mainly referring to your other posts about riots and such.

On the other hand if muslims felt they had the upperhand in numbers ...

They already have, in fact 6 of them got sentenced the other day, or do you have a selective memory.

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 09:05 ----------

That's right.

errrrm I made that groups name up so..........

yes if someone on a local forum posted about the towns recent violent racial problems / EDL marches I'd automatically presume it was them who spat at my children.

yes if someone on a local forum posted about the towns recent violent racial problems / EDL marches I'd automatically presume it was them who spat at my children.

Not everyone, and not by a long chalk at that,who has problems with the Muslim religion are EDL/BNP members,I think its that fact that sticks in the craw of some on here,without the EDL/BNP to blame their lives suddenly become very empty.

Not everyone, and not by a long chalk at that,who has problems with the Muslim religion are EDL/BNP members,I think its that fact that sticks in the craw of some on here,without the EDL/BNP to blame their lives suddenly become very empty.

Oh the irony!

Archived