Are the Muslim Defence League racist?

Are the MDL racist?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are the MDL racist?

• Yes
    • No

Do the Muslim Defence League say "You can't join us you are black..." or "You can't join us, you're white..."?

As far as I am aware, they don't, so by definition they aren't racist.

Ill agree with that. Muslims are not a race so by definition anyone challenging Islam cannot be deemed racist,do you agree with that comment ?

Some people use "muslim" in exactly the same way they used "****" ten years ago.

A Daily Telegraph survey showed that 6% of British Muslims (about 100, 000 individuals) fully supported the July 2005 bombings in the London Underground, and one Muslim in four expressed some sympathy with the bombers.[

Is there any wonder people use the word Muslim in a derogatory manner when 1 in 4 sympathise with evil suicide bombers ?

A Daily Telegraph survey showed that 6% of British Muslims (about 100, 000 individuals) fully supported the July 2005 bombings in the London Underground, and one Muslim in four expressed some sympathy with the bombers.[

Is there any wonder people use the word Muslim in a derogatory manner when 1 in 4 sympathise with evil suicide bombers ?

My bold=

Oh so that makes it acceptable than? :rolleyes:

So why make it a derogatory term for the large majority, 3 in four, who don't sympathise with them?

Some people use "muslim" in exactly the same way they used "****" ten years ago.

True, and some people use "kaffir" in exactly the same way they used "gora" ten years ago.

Both our statements are true.

How helpful they are to anything at all I am unsure, but they both have veracity.

True, and some people use "kaffir" in exactly the same way they used "gora" ten years ago.

Both our statements are true.

How helpful they are to anything at all I am unsure, but they both have veracity.

Gaura means English, I have seen a mazda mx5 with a plate that reads Gaura ( G4 URA ) being driven by a Gaura.

My bold=

Oh so that makes it acceptable than? :rolleyes:

I didnt say it was acceptable !

People often call Millwall f.c fans thugs when in actual fact , it's probably 200-300 out of say 15.000

Not fair on the MAJORITY of genuine fans but the hooligan element ruin it for the rest , just like the minority radical Muslims ruin it for the majority genuine ones .

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 22:54 ----------

So why make it a derogatory term for the large majority, 3 in four, who don't sympathise with them?

1 in 4 ruin it for the 3 in 4 ... Simple .

Archived