Do you have sky tv?

but not for stopping calls from companies who you've previously granted the right to contact you .

By telling them you no longer want them to call you, you are withdrawing that consent.

Once they continue without that consent they leave themselves open to being reported for harassment.

By telling them you no longer want them to call you, you are withdrawing that consent.

Once they continue without that consent they leave themselves open to being reported for harassment.

Agreed. They must by law taking you off their mailing/phone listings.

Next: get them to stop the weekly junk mail and just about daily phone calls trying to tempt me back.

Take the offer when it gets too good to be true.

I got rid a couple of years ago. Within 12 months, they'd offered me the whole package including HD for £23 per month. Then they forgot to take me off the reduced tariff when the deal expired.:D

Take the offer when it gets too good to be true.

I got rid a couple of years ago. Within 12 months, they'd offered me the whole package including HD for £23 per month. Then they forgot to take me off the reduced tariff when the deal expired.:D

Ha! That's not bad. It's also a skein of Wollmeise per month and a not bad bottle of red, though, and I'm not really missing the rugby much at all.

Be have sold out to Sky and consequently I'd planned to jump ship once my exchange is fibre enabled. Guess I'll be hearing from another of Sky's junk mail departments.

Ha! That's not bad. It's also a skein of Wollmeise per month and a not bad bottle of red, though, and I'm not really missing the rugby much at all.

Be have sold out to Sky and consequently I'd planned to jump ship once my exchange is fibre enabled. Guess I'll be hearing from another of Sky's junk mail departments.

But, how will you watch the Ashes?:)

We have cancelled ours when we moved house a few weeks ago. Haven't missed it at all, even the kids haven't missed Disney Jr. All we miss is the play, pause and rewind etc. I am sure we will be getting a Freeview + box soon

Found Virgin to be a better deal than Sky ,We have it for Movies-Music channels-Sports which are not available on standard TV (which we are forced to pay a licence for !!!)

Also just received a new V-box with pause/rewind-record etc,it also has some great features like you-tube Tv which lets you watch all You -tube clips instantly.

Very Impressed-but if I thought I wasn't getting value for money it would be cancelled straight away:D

Archived