Are police forces 'cultivating' abuse victims?

It is a bad thing if the figures they quote arent even accurate.
Not if its a means to an end. Anything that raises rape awareness and makes victims know that there is something that can be done has to be a good thing.

If we were in a situation where all men were constantly being accused of sexual assault I'd be concerned, but that is emphatically not the case.

I really am baffled as to why anyone would object to improving a situation (which at present is really not good) where 50% of the human race is at risk of having their lives badly affected by this.

BTW I'm not for one second questioning their figures.

Quite. You can imagine the macho chest beating if his mother/sister/daughter ever claimed to be the victim of a sexual assault.

You see, then that would be an entirely different situation because then it would effect him and not other people.

Not if its a means to an end. Anything that raises rape awareness and makes victims know that there is something that can be done has to be a good thing.

If we were in a situation where all men were constantly being accused of sexual assault I'd be concerned, but that is emphatically not the case.

I really am baffled as to why anyone would object to improving a situation (which at present is really not good) where 50% of the human race is at risk of having their lives badly affected by this.

BTW I'm not for one second questioning their figures.

Me too Jonny5. Good call.

Archived