Are police forces 'cultivating' abuse victims?

Ok...I'm bored with being abused by ranting feminists .... I'll leave this to you and your ultra feminist views...Byeeeee

Your behaviour is completely unacceptable and furthermore, completely unbefitting of a Moderator.

And by the way, I'm not a feminist - I'm a man.

Ok...I'm bored with being abused by ranting feminists .... I'll leave this to you and your ultra feminist views...Byeeeee

Ranting? Who on earth has ranted? I haven't nor has Jessica23. We have both made our points in a polite and informed manner, without resorting to threats or accusing other members of being 'angry', 'upset', penning venom, assuming male posters to be abusers and the such like. Pointing out someone's language and the way in which a certain OP has been framed as being problematic is not being abusive. Ultra feminist views? Is wanting justice for survivors of child sexual abuse an ultra feminist view? I think not.

Archived