Curry's say I can't return the laptop I bought for my dad 10 days ago?

10 days ago I bought this very slim fitting pair of undergarments from M&S for my dad- but he's not impressed with the way he dresses to the left rather than the right.

Seeing as they've been worn they don't want them back, yet they'll credit for other items. Is that really it then?

Just quote them the "sale of knickers act 1970" or whatever it is called today, failing that ask for Ann Robinson.

There is no legal right to return unless faulty.

Shops that allow returns do it as good will.

Unless it forms part of the contract.

If on your receipt it says you have 28 days to return it in it's original condition then they are contractually obliged to take it back as that's how they sold it to you.

Obviously if they don't offer a returns policy they don't have to take it back unless it's faulty.

Unless it forms part of the contract.

If on your receipt it says you have 28 days to return it in it's original condition then they are contractually obliged to take it back as that's how they sold it to you.

Obviously if they don't offer a returns policy they don't have to take it back unless it's faulty.

See post #4

You have changed your mind?

If you change your mind and would like to return your product, we're happy to exchange or refund it as long as:

•The product is in its original unopened and sealed packaging

•You return it within 21 days of date of purchase

•You have proof of purchase (Original receipt, delivery note, bank statement)

To know that the quality of sound is not good it has obviously been opened.

To settle the argument just open the link to advice guide that WEX gave and you will see that HE IS RIGHT.

We had this sort of problem at the CAB where, just because M and S do returns with almost no questions asked customers think it is there God given right to return anything they've bought just because they don't like it.

Archived