Any doctors on this site , need advise.

well been to my docs now over the last few months and hes drawn a blank putting my on nerve ending tablets and stuff to try and ease it but they havent , he wont send me for a scan as im not really dizzy and i dont pass out ect.

it seems you have to be dying to get owt done these days lol

it hurts when i touch my head on one side as before like a slight headache the docs calling them cluster headaches but like i say only when i touch or lightly rub my head,,strange

well been to my docs now over the last few months and hes drawn a blank putting my on nerve ending tablets and stuff to try and ease it but they havent , he wont send me for a scan as im not really dizzy and i dont pass out ect.

it seems you have to be dying to get owt done these days lol

it hurts when i touch my head on one side as before like a slight headache the docs calling them cluster headaches but like i say only when i touch or lightly rub my head,,strange

I has similar symptoms after a car crash. It was a minor accident but i banged my head and face. For months i suffered similar symptoms. Eventually they just went on their own although i still occasionally have a recurrence of the symptoms but in a milder form. It was painful and frustrating but it did subside.

Archived