Moon Sand - kids play sand

So, my son got some of this as a present for his birthday from one of his party guests and he really likes it. I have tried to get him some more so I have been looking out for it, to no avail.

I have looked online and apart from a couple of sets on amazon the whole reference to moon sand seems to have been removed from the world wide web! :confused:

I'm not THAT bothered about getting any more to pay silly amounts but I find the whole thing a bit strange. Has the company gone bust, has something weird happened, I'm interested if anyone knows.

Thank you Eric Collins! I used to be a dab hand at searching, think I am either getting lazy or silly as I get older.

I wonder why they have stopped selling in main toy shops, the kids are probably bored with it.

Thank you Eric Collins! I used to be a dab hand at searching, think I am either getting lazy or silly as I get older.

I wonder why they have stopped selling in main toy shops, the kids are probably bored with it.

We spent £20 on the moon dough last Thursday on moon dough , kids love it. The best thing is the lack off mess and a very clean carpet !

Archived