Official, UFO's exist, Defence MP breaks rank

I don't think anyone doubted the Unidentified Flying Objects exist. It certainly doesn't mean they are in anyway extra terrestrial they're far more likely to be military aircraft/drones being tested.

Yes, that's it. The obsessives don't really understand that 'UFO' signifies only the not-yet-identifiedness (rather than aliens).

The USA military and government have been covering this up for years, although unsuccessfully. I defile anyone to believe any government when it comes to UFO reports. In 1947, the world was still recovering from the 2nd World War, the last thing they wanted people to know about was the fear of this new phenomenon and something more powerful and advanced.

I suggest you read up on Jesse Marcel's testimony as someone in the military who handled the strange crash material. He was forced to deny all as a result of threats to his family etc.

If there's a particular part of my post you disagree with, please do quote it and we can discuss the offending passages in a temperate and reasonable manner.

If there is proof that aliens are visiting earth, provide it. The balance of probabilities is strongly against you, so the proof needs to be pretty strong.

People saying stuff isn't proof.

Senile dementia.

....?!!!:loopy:

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 22:52 ----------

People saying stuff isn't proof.

Neither is a government's denial. In fact many wouldn't take the word of a government.

Archived