Cats pooing on my garden

That's not true I have a cat and other cats come in my garden and even if t were true it wouldn't really help OP as they'd still have the same problem but with their own cat instead of neighbours

That's not true I have a cat and other cats come in my garden and even if t were true it wouldn't really help OP as they'd still have the same problem but with their own cat instead of neighbours

I have two cats and a dog and they and other cats all poop in the garden! So much poop!!

We share a terrace block of 4 back gardens. Three of us own cats. Cats will want to poo somewhere, so we chose a portion of a neighbours garden (out of the way at the back) to keep as freshly turned over soil so the cats would chose to do their business in that spot, rather than in the flower beds etc. Cats seem to prefer a nicely sifted soil area to go in. Just remember to put a bit of the cat poo in it to start them off & then also empty out the old poo if it gets too full. We 'spike up' areas of new bedding plants to discourage any fouling where we dont want it & until the plants are established.

Cats are a flaming pain in the backside, especially the ginger tom who lives 2 doors away. We are sick of him playing mind games with me and my wife.

It sits on our fence directly where he can be seen, and when we go charging out shouting it runs off. It then hides behind the wall, waiting for us to get settled down and then comes onto the fence to continue its mind games, so we go running outside etc.....

The cats been doing this for the last 5 years, you'd have thought by now it would be getting fed up. Worst thing is we get reported by neightbours for shouting and balling every 10 minutes during the summer months.

SO not only is the cat getting us into trouble with the authorities, its raising our blood pressures.

Cats are a flaming pain in the backside, especially the ginger tom who lives 2 doors away. We are sick of him playing mind games with me and my wife.

It sits on our fence directly where he can be seen, and when we go charging out shouting it runs off. It then hides behind the wall, waiting for us to get settled down and then comes onto the fence to continue its mind games, so we go running outside etc.....

The cats been doing this for the last 5 years, you'd have thought by now it would be getting fed up. Worst thing is we get reported by neightbours for shouting and balling every 10 minutes during the summer months.

SO not only is the cat getting us into trouble with the authorities, its raising our blood pressures.

Why do you go out shouting at a cat that's just sat on a fence?

Hi

I am trying to stop Cats using my garden as a loo.

Can anyone help with any advice.

I have been told to plant coleus canins but cannot find any garden centres that sell it.

Any advice really welcome

Eighup poddy ...If you look on E -bay 'Scaredy Cat' plants are the ones your asking about ...( i grew some last year and they did work ) they give off a terrible scent that Cats hate .....Also look for ' Silent Roar' ( pellets made from dried Lion Dung ) ..I was gonna buy those in case the 'Scaredy Cat ones failed ..hope this helps ..GUZZI :)

Why do you go out shouting at a cat that's just sat on a fence?

Because the cat has no business being on the fence, we paid for the fence, we paid for it to be put up and its on our property, in fact the cat is trespassing.

We haven't paid for a fence so a cat can sit on it. The cats stopping birds from sitting on the femce and frankly we are getting sick of the cats mind games