Cats pooing on my garden

Get a cat, other cats will leave your garden alone then.

As a side note, anyone any ideas how to stop birds ****ting on my car?

I don't know how you would stop a bird from doing that in the first place, but if a bird does crap on your car, I suggest you think carefully before you take her out again.

We don't want it sat on our fence and we hate the way its deliberatly playing mind games. It deliberatly sits on the fence where it can be seen, waits for us to get outside and then runs off. It then waits until we got back in the house, sat down (generally gives about 5 minutes) then it comes back.

Its an ignorant pig

You're either a troll (which is where my money is) or you are a deeply sad individual who's been massively out-smarted by a cat.

Cats are a flaming pain in the backside, especially the ginger tom who lives 2 doors away. We are sick of him playing mind games with me and my wife.

It sits on our fence directly where he can be seen, and when we go charging out shouting it runs off. It then hides behind the wall, waiting for us to get settled down and then comes onto the fence to continue its mind games, so we go running outside etc.....

The cats been doing this for the last 5 years, you'd have thought by now it would be getting fed up. Worst thing is we get reported by neightbours for shouting and balling every 10 minutes during the summer months.

SO not only is the cat getting us into trouble with the authorities, its raising our blood pressures.

Sorry but this made me chuckle! :D

I hardly find it funny, the stupid twerp set up a booby trap last night.

Clearly the cat pooed on the lawn and then sat on the fence, just as "the voice" was about to start. The wife went charging out to remonstrate with the cat, it cleverly waited until the last minute before moving off - allowing the wife to stand in the poo with her bare feet.

We are sick of the cats vendetta. :rant:

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this old thread for any opinions/advice.

Had a problem with the neighbours' cats fouling in my garden for a number of years. Have tried talking to them several times as it was getting out of hand and I no longer enjoyed using my garden (10+ dollops on my tiny lawn, frequently treading in them as poos were everywhere). Neighbour agreed to encourage the cats to use their garden by supplying a suitable area, but they haven't done this, and no offers to clear the mess up, either. I've spent over £100 over the years on gadgets to deter them, which just shifts the problem to a different area (but still in my garden). Opened front door this morning and was immediately hit by the most foul stench, and of course, it was a big pile of that semi-molten plastic consistency poo that sticks to everything, right outside the door! It was still warm :gag:

My question is - should I really have to put up with this?

Resurrecting this old thread for any opinions/advice.

Had a problem with the neighbours' cats fouling in my garden for a number of years. Have tried talking to them several times as it was getting out of hand and I no longer enjoyed using my garden (10+ dollops on my tiny lawn, frequently treading in them as poos were everywhere). Neighbour agreed to encourage the cats to use their garden by supplying a suitable area, but they haven't done this, and no offers to clear the mess up, either. I've spent over £100 over the years on gadgets to deter them, which just shifts the problem to a different area (but still in my garden). Opened front door this morning and was immediately hit by the most foul stench, and of course, it was a big pile of that semi-molten plastic consistency poo that sticks to everything, right outside the door! It was still warm :gag:

My question is - should I really have to put up with this?

How do you know it wasn't fox poo?

---------- Post added 23-04-2015 at 22:48 ----------

Cats are a flaming pain in the backside, especially the ginger tom who lives 2 doors away. We are sick of him playing mind games with me and my wife.

It sits on our fence directly where he can be seen, and when we go charging out shouting it runs off. It then hides behind the wall, waiting for us to get settled down and then comes onto the fence to continue its mind games, so we go running outside etc.....

The cats been doing this for the last 5 years, you'd have thought by now it would be getting fed up. Worst thing is we get reported by neightbours for shouting and balling every 10 minutes during the summer months.

SO not only is the cat getting us into trouble with the authorities, its raising our blood pressures.

It's been going on for 5 years? Get a life.:loopy:

How do you know it wasn't fox poo?

---------- Post added 23-04-2015 at 22:48 ----------

It's been going on for 5 years? Get a life.:loopy:

Saw the offender leaving. It's the same cat every time. Plus I recognise the poo :D

If you were clearing up poo daily, treading in poo frequently, having your attempts at growing plants ruined and not enjoying your garden any more because it was nothing but a toilet, you might begin to understand just how horrible it is when it never ends. The odd turd here or there is manageable, but persistent plopping in the same small garden soon adds up.

Saw the offender leaving. It's the same cat every time. Plus I recognise the poo :D

If you were clearing up poo daily, treading in poo frequently, having your attempts at growing plants ruined and not enjoying your garden any more because it was nothing but a toilet, you might begin to understand just how horrible it is when it never ends. The odd turd here or there is manageable, but persistent plopping in the same small garden soon adds up.

Have you thought of getting a dog, just a small one?