Alton towers Muslim only day

How do you know that the insistence was it was Muslims only, isn't it more logical as the poster said a Muslim booked the park privately and most of their friends/family happen to be Muslim? Do you think you're possibly creating a storm in a teacup?

Because its fact thats why.

They did it in 2007 as well. Its DISGUSTING! Absolutely disgusting! Racist to the max!!!! Whats betting though because its racist against non muslims this thread gets pulled?!

I've been to many weddings/parties in my lifetime and been the only black face amongst the invitees, that doesn't make me think the hosts are racist, they invite people who they know and are related to...simples!

Whoa, calm down all,

this event was privately booked and is set as a muslim fun day,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/54268/Muslim-only-Alton-Towers.html

I'm sure if a Christian, Catholic or any religeous or none religeous body wants to book for the day they can, and invite who ever they want,

time to chill out & let them have some fun, its not hurting anyone

Boyfriday is right. Chances are the person that booked it hasn't insisted on Muslims only. They probably just have lots of friends and family that are Muslim.

If i was to book Alton Towers for the day, there wouldn't be any catholics there. Or muslims. Not because i'm racist but simply because i don't hve any friends that are catholic or muslim!

Whoa, calm down all,

this event was privately booked and is set as a muslim fun day,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/54268/Muslim-only-Alton-Towers.html

I'm sure if a Christian, Catholic or any religeous or none religeous body wants to book for the day they can, and invite who ever they want,

time to chill out & let them have some fun, its not hurting anyone

You evidently havent seen the date on the article. The day was cancelled due to "lack of interest"

Plenty of thickies on here today.

Mod Note

As the only information regarding this event seems to be 6 or 7 years old the thread has been closed.

For reference

Muslim-only Alton Towers - The Sun - Last Updated: 03rd August 2007

and

Alton Towers scraps Muslim fun day - The Guardian - Thursday 3 August 2006

Regarding

They did it in 2007 as well. Its DISGUSTING! Absolutely disgusting! Racist to the max!!!! Whats betting though because its racist against non muslims this thread gets pulled?!
The thread has not been 'pulled' on grounds of being racist against non muslims, it's been 'pulled' on grounds that the news being reported is getting on for a decade out of date and is being used to whip up anti muslim hysteria, now if you have any further complaints about the moderation of the forum take them to the Helpdesk.

Archived