Training Partner Wanted

May be a long shot but I'm looking for a training partner who fits the following criteria

Experienced - Motivated - Strong - Dedicated

I've recently moved back to the area and I'm currently train alone. I don't really mind it, but having a training partner even if only a couple of days a week would be nice for that extra push. I'm looking for someone to train with me up to 4 days a week on my strength training days. I'm flexible with training times depending on working hours and clients.

At the moment I'm training 5,3,1 as well as 2 days conditioning. If you want to strength train with me get in touch. Alternatively, if you want to get involved in the conditioning days which can range from metabolic circuits, hill sprints, maybe some car pushes, real HIIT training (those who have done it will know what I mean by real), some jogging or cycling I'd also like to hear from you.

As you can probably understand this isn't an appeal for someone to come along and recieve free personal training. I need a training partner who has a pretty good idea what they are doing and how hard they can push themselves as my time is limited and I like to get training over and done with in under an hour and a half including all my mobility, stretching and corrective work.

If you fit the bill drop me an email or text on phillipgouldingpt@gmail.com or 07834829146

Thanks, Phil

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 08:19 ----------

Bump

No takers then?

Archived