MOBO awards. Doesn't that cover it all?

I was looking at another thread earlier and the MOBO awards were mentioned. For those of you that don't know the MOBO's are the

Music

Of

Black

Origin Awards

Now I'm no musicologist but aside from classical music isn't that pretty much everything else? I'm hard pressed to think of a single genre that doesn't stem from a black origin

It was me that mentioned it earlier in a thread about Alton Towers. Go figure.

The MOBO's are well meaning but I think it perpetuates the psychological separation of people, remind us that there are black people, white people and Asian people etc etc, instead of just people.

The MOBO's are well meaning but I think it perpetuates the psychological separation of people, remind us that there are black people, white people and Asian people etc etc, instead of just people.

+1 :thumbsup:

decades of campaigning for equality and then the mobos set them apart as different.

don't celebrate being black, celebrate being human.

It was me that mentioned it earlier in a thread about Alton Towers. Go figure.

White people do win MOBO awards, so the awards don't exclude people.

Archived