Rupert Murdoch to divorce

3 Pre-nuptial agreements! it must have been pure sweet love from the very start:hihi:.worra a luverly couple .

Both of them superficial people.

as rupey been throw on the deng heap?

or as the dirty digger ditched deng?:huh:

I hope somebody as been hacking their phones:hihi:

I hope Heather Mills and Yoko? have been all following this.

Why should we care?

I always think when 'scandals' like this occur, that it's very wise to watch/read the rest of the news very carefully, to see what they're trying to slip out under the radar.

Scandals are very good for diverting attention, - that's why we should care...

Wasn't there a news item a couple of weeks about a massive political scandal that the left the PM astonished, it was said the the scandal didn't involve any of the current cabinet?

Edit, here's a link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334483/No-10-rocked-secret-love-affair-Stunned-PM-holds-crisis-talks-fears-tryst-blow-political-agenda-water.html

Wasn't there a news item a couple of weeks about a massive political scandal that the left the PM astonished, it was said the the scandal didn't involve any of the current cabinet?

Edit, here's a link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334483/No-10-rocked-secret-love-affair-Stunned-PM-holds-crisis-talks-fears-tryst-blow-political-agenda-water.html

From that article:

If details of the affair do emerge, it could place a further strain on Mr Cameron’s leadership,

Why would Tony Blair having an affair put a strain on Cameron's leadership?

There was a veiled hint in Private Eye a few weeks ago, not involving Blair, but I won't repeat it here - mention of it was even deleted from b3ta.com.

I can't imagine the mods will let speculation on this matter last too long. Not after the fallout from the false accusations against Lord McAlpine.

From that article:

Why would Tony Blair having an affair put a strain on Cameron's leadership?

There was a veiled hint in Private Eye a few weeks ago, not involving Blair, but I won't repeat it here - mention of it was even deleted from b3ta.com.

I can't imagine the mods will let speculation on this matter last too long. Not after the fallout from the false accusations against Lord McAlpine.

Oh go on, was it Eric Pickles?

Archived