Three men and police officer stabbed at Birmingham Mosque

You don't seem to have altered your own op yet?

Its quite an eye-opener to see how many people on SF automatically assume that any incident at anywhere connected with Islam and Muslims, is a 'hate crime' and ready to point the finger even before any facts have been established.

Eh? Ms Macbeth didnt do the OP

Eh? Ms Macbeth didnt do the OP
Not THE op, her op. But mort's done it now,so I've deleted my comment about it :D

Glad to read that the four victims are in a stable condition, though, and no-one was killed.

depoix, not necessarily premeditated, many Somali males carry knives at all times.

im sure halibut and boyfriday will soon be along saying it is actually a white british transit van driver who is an active member of UKIP/EDL/BNP backed up by a genuine photo of Winston Churchill giving the Nazi salute to a boat load of Asians and africans

I was just thinking the exact same thing :hihi:

Hope they recover quickly.

What makes you think it was a racist attack?

I thought it was a given attacks on Muslims were treated as racist until the perp is discovered to be non white. As it appears to be a dark skinned person, looks like it can't be racist as it's only racist if committed by a whitey.

I thought it was a given attacks on Muslims were treated as racist until the perp is discovered to be non white. As it appears to be a dark skinned person, looks like it can't be racist as it's only racist if committed by a whitey.

I think you are somewhat confused

How quickly things change, last week we were concerned about edl etc etc, this week we hear of the increasing polarisation if the different strands of Islam suni and shia. Is this outrage between these factions?

Do they use the same Mosques?

Archived