Doncaster road-traffic backup up for over an hour??

A18. A630. On way to donny races! Its horrendous!! Been sat for over 2 hour! Just seen a car drive straight over middle of roundaboutthat pee'd off! Shocking choice by him! Its backed up all ways!

Can't you turn round and go back to the motorway and try the next junction?

Just realised which way - you've gone - there was a delay on the North Bridge - that's just been cleared.

Can't you turn round and go back to the motorway and try the next junction?

Just realised which way - you've gone - there was a delay on the North Bridge - that's just been cleared.

Theres no other way to go back now. Traffics not moving.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 13:45 ----------

Wish i had the live cam links, i wonder if there is one for the roundabout for the one just before the racecourse :/

Theres no other way to go back now. Traffics not moving.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 13:45 ----------

Wish i had the live cam links, i wonder if there is one for the roundabout for the one just before the racecourse :/

No camera for that roundabout - all the ones for the M18 /A1 show very light traffic round the junctions into Donny.

Did anyone go to this? last Sunday 16th June

I drove from Sheffield waited in a standing queue of traffic

for 2 hrs then gave up and came home

Terrible afternoon :mad:

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 16:32 ----------

Did u ever get to Racecourse?

After 2 hrs I gave up and went home! (Sheffield)

A18. A630. On way to donny races! Its horrendous!! Been sat for over 2 hour! Just seen a car drive straight over middle of roundaboutthat pee'd off! Shocking choice by him! Its backed up all ways!

Archived