Is there something spiders dont like?

There's another thread on here about this very subject.I posted there about a product I can recommend, called No more spiders.

Spray it around doors and windows and it stops spiders coming in. It doesn't harm them.

I have only seen one spider since I started using it. Respray every few weeks.

I thought citronella worked for spiders as well as for midges. Also peppermint and lavender. A few drops of essential oil in water and sprayed along skirtings. Personally, I like spiders in the house – they help keep the woodlice in check.

I use old febreze bottles and fill them with water and a little lavender oil...quick shake of the bottle and spray along the skirting and around the door frames once a month seems to keep them at bay during the summer. We still get a few big ones around Sep/Oct time so Hubby deals with those ones :gag:

Keep hoovering in the corners and under furniture where they might nest and hopefully they'll get the hint and relocate somewhere else.

There's another thread on here about this very subject.I posted there about a product I can recommend, called No more spiders.

Spray it around doors and windows and it stops spiders coming in. It doesn't harm them.

I have only seen one spider since I started using it. Respray every few weeks.

Oooooo so where do I buy this heavenly nectar?

Just killed another not 10 minutes ago. It's ridiculous!

Oooooo so where do I buy this heavenly nectar?

Just killed another not 10 minutes ago. It's ridiculous!

I got mine from a well known online retailer, but it may well be available elsewhere.

Just looked at the bottle, it contains natural chestnut extracts and clover leaf oil.

Chestnuts might work but you'd have to wait till autumn when they are freely available.

I don't know if it has to be a four-leaf clover :)

Archived