Trapping Customers in Shops

There is a little clip on the gate you can use to open them.

It's not good though Chem. Try opening the clip when yer loaded up with goodies under both arms - you end up drawing attention. All the razors and perfume go flying :hihi::hihi:

I agree with bedders. I normally buy some crisps just to escape but that looks even worse.

It's not good though Chem. Try opening the clip when yer loaded up with goodies under both arms - you end up drawing attention. All the razors and perfume go flying :hihi::hihi:

I agree with bedders. I normally buy some crisps just to escape but that looks even worse.

Your better off stealing from Asda or Tescos.

As the local nutter told me who used to come up to me in the street and ask me to hare beer, the best thing to do is to pick up a crate and hover round the self service area, then just walk out.

Although he did end up getting locked about a week after that for shopliftiing crates of beer :hihi:

Why not walk out where the tills are?

The lane is too small when you have fat ladies buying stale loafs and buckets :o

---------- Post added 17-06-2013 at 19:30 ----------

Your better off stealing from Asda or Tescos.

As the local nutter told me who used to come up to me in the street and ask me to hare beer, the best thing to do is to pick up a crate and hover round the self service area, then just walk out.

Although he did end up getting locked about a week after that for shopliftiing crates of beer :hihi:

Depends on how many crates he got away with in the first place! :D

The lane is too small when you have fat ladies buying stale loafs and buckets :o

---------- Post added 17-06-2013 at 19:30 ----------

Depends on how many crates he got away with in the first place! :D

I find that you can always squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze past! And it makes them feel kind of uncomfortable!:o

Archived