Motorists wearing hoodie!

Nearly sideswiped a car this evening after it pulled out of a junction ahead of me.

Fella waved in apology and no harm done, however I noticed he was wearing a baseball cap and his hood up effectively cutting off his peripheral vision.

I can't help thinking that motor manufactures spend millions in research and development in order to afford the driver the best possible view so why would you cut down your vision whilst driving?

Nearly sideswiped a car this evening after it pulled out of a junction ahead of me.

Fella waved in apology and no harm done, however I noticed he was wearing a baseball cap and his hood up effectively cutting off his peripheral vision.

I can't help thinking that motor manufactures spend millions in research and development in order to afford the driver the best possible view so why would you cut down your vision whilst driving?

- Personal taste

- He was cold

- He was a car thief

- He is wanted and didn't want to be identified

or some other reason...

I never understood the hoody and baseball cap thing. I wear a baseball cap sometimes in the car because my eyes are very sensitive to the sun but I agree that wearing a hood up would affect vision.

And it's one of my pet hates with my 7 year old, he wears his hood up all the time!

Men wearing flip flops and shorts with hoodies up in meadowhall should be laughed and pointed at

I can't quite understand the logic of the tshirt and scarf combo. http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jorgophotography/jorgophotography1207/jorgophotography120700003/14284411-enigmatic-fashionable-young-man-wearing-a-long-scarf-over-a-casual-t-shirt-standing-with-arms-folded.jpg :loopy:

They think it looks cool, or they're just chavs, either way, I hate them.

Nothing like sound reasoning for hating someone :rolleyes:

It's a Parsonian stylie ... a traditional ceremonial dress used for car theft, court appearances and stabbings. It renders the wearer invisible to CCTV cameras and police helicopters.

Some of the more stylish Parsonians also wear stolen designer Primark jeans around their kneecaps to allow the viewer a glimpse of their expensive Poundland underpants ... not only a traditional mating thing, but also easier to inject class A drugs into their addled posteriors. :)

You've not driven a Zafira have you.

Archived