Motorists wearing hoodie!

They think it looks cool, or they're just chavs, either way, I hate them.

I have a hoodie, I wear the hood up sometimes to keep me lugholes warm, it can get cold on a mobility scooter. I am knocking towards the 60 scale I'm not a chav, what is hate is KJ's like you, that tar everyone with the same brush.

I have a hoodie, I wear the hood up sometimes to keep me lugholes warm, it can get cold on a mobility scooter. I am knocking towards the 60 scale I'm not a chav, what is hate is KJ's like you, that tar everyone with the same brush.

The simple solution is this - Get a hat.

However I doubt your pulling out of junctions care free on a mobility scooter, less you're on of those people I believe somebody was ranting about in another thread.

It's been said, a hood impairs your vision, why you would wear one when driving a car (unless you've stole it of course) is beyond me, I mean all cars have heaters if their ''lugholes'' get cold.

The simple solution is this - Get a hat.

However I doubt your pulling out of junctions care free on a mobility scooter, less you're on of those people I believe somebody was ranting about in another thread.

It's been said, a hood impairs your vision, why you would wear one when driving a car (unless you've stole it of course) is beyond me, I mean all cars have heaters if their ''lugholes'' get cold.

One I cannot drive, 2, no I just don't pull out, & 3 if I cannot see I take the hood down so I can, my point is you called all hoodie wearers a chav, trust me youth that I ain't.

One I cannot drive, 2, no I just don't pull out, & 3 if I cannot see I take the hood down so I can, my point is you called all hoodie wearers a chav, trust me youth that I ain't.

Actually I said ''they either think it looks cool, or are chavs''

Plus, we're talking about drivers, not you on your scooter, I don't even know why you've picked up on my post to be honest, it really doesn't apply to you, my personal opinion, if you want to roll around the city center with your hood up or baseball cap/balaclava/wooly hat/helmet on, I really won't care.

Like BJ's but with a brush ?

Archived