Amateur American Football

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any Sheffield (non-uni) based teams recruiting for amateur American Football? It's something I'd like to get into, but the google search seems to bring in well established teams, which is a way off my current skill level.

Let me know if you know of anything!

Thanks, ekke

Ekke There are a couple of ideas you can have a look at,

The Sheffield Predators are well established and always looking to recruit new members, get in touch with them on facebook or twitter, at @sheffpreds or Sheffield Predators face book page, even complete rookies are welcomed and if you just want to see what its all about they always need sideline staff at games and events and this will give you a good idea of what is needed to make the grade ??

http://www.sheffieldpredators.com

You also have an unkitted "flag" team in sheffield the knights again strong links between the teams find them on here or facebook as well again they will welcome new recruits all the time.

BY THEY WAY If YOU WANT TO HAVE LOOK THE PREDATORS ARE AT HOME THIS SUNDAY GOSFORTH FIELDS - DRONFIELD 2.30 KO v NOttingham Caesars in a Premeriship North Game. PREDATORS LOOKING TO GO 3 - 0 on the season so far

Archived