My Old Lady Is Wearing Me Out!!

Before any comedian makes any cracks about the thread title it doesn,t refer to the bedroom area!,no she seems hell bent on working me into the ground with a never ending list of jobs in and outside of our house!.No sooner have I finish one job up pops another as if by magic,I,ve been retired a couple of years now and my illusion of a nice easy relaxing time have vanished in smoke!.I dread breakfast time because that's when I receive the good news about my latest ordeal.I think its about time to trade her in for a younger model,she,s had a good run she wasn,t a bad old stick but her time is up,nothing lasts forever she,s blotted her copy book so it,s time for her to pack her bag and drift into the sunset!.:roll::confused::(

Before any comedian makes any cracks about the thread title it doesn,t refer to the bedroom area!,no she seems hell bent on working me into the ground with a never ending list of jobs in and outside of our house!.No sooner have I finish one job up pops another as if by magic,I,ve been retired a couple of years now and my illusion of a nice easy relaxing time have vanished in smoke!.I dread breakfast time because that's when I receive the good news about my latest ordeal.I think its about time to trade her in for a younger model,she,s had a good run she wasn,t a bad old stick but her time is up,nothing lasts forever she,s blotted her copy book so it,s time for her to pack her bag and drift into the sunset!.:roll::confused::(

Is your 'old lady' retired ?

Was she too hoping for a 'nice easy relaxing time' upon retirement ?

Maybe she expects you to pull your weight as she does ?:)

A younger burd will wear you out in other ways. Stick with your gurt and why not give her a list of jobs to do?

Archived