Braid hairdo - this Thursday

Ladies, by chance this Thursday I have nothing to do as they cut of power in my house for the whole day.

So I plan to go to park (not decided what park yet) and spend some time there. The same time I'm very good in doing elegant braid hairdo, and I think it might be good idea to combine these two things. :)

Does any one interested? Oh forgot to tell that I will do it totally FREE, just because I'm bored and I love to do braids.

But you still will need to have some items:

1 your comb

2 elastic hairband (better 2)

3 bobby pins

Ladies, by chance this Thursday I have nothing to do as they cut of power in my house for the whole day.

So I plan to go to park (not decided what park yet) and spend some time there. The same time I'm very good in doing elegant braid hairdo, and I think it might be good idea to combine these two things. :)

Does any one interested? Oh forgot to tell that I will do it totally FREE, just because I'm bored and I love to do braids.

But you still will need to have some items:

1 your comb

2 elastic hairband (better 2)

3 bobby pins

awww i'm at work on Thursday :(

Chipspice,then may be some other day when I will be bored and have nothing to do.

Hm as there is no other comments or messages I think the answer is NO. Though there is no trick and I was ready to do it free just because I'm bored, before I moved to UK girls come to me do it for money.

But any way looks like the weather is good this week so will go botanical garden tomorrow at least to have a nice walk.

For any one who couldn't come due to day, tomorrow we are going to park (botanical garden) to do pics of my handmade toys. And I can combine it with hairdo, interested? If yes please let me know before.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 20:43 ----------

R you free on Saturday?

Archived