Ghost around Rotherham

roth ghost

I'm really interested in ghosts and was wondering if any-one had encountered such an experience in and around rotherham/Sheffield, I visit certain sites and have captured a ghost like figure on camera at hoober Stand, Wentworth, what i would realy like is to see one my self. i would be interested in any areas that sighting have been seen.

Jon will for sure find this thread.

I have been on an overnight vigil at the Queens head in Pond Street a couple of months ago and found the experience quite proffessional and interesting.

If you can stand been up most of the night in spooky places i believe Jon is always looking for new members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dude like that hooberstand thing we've got a vid of bein up there we did an oujia board and like we got a answer but it weren't too happy and stuff man

but yeah hooberstand def has orbs and it you take a vid cam to film you'll heard noises that dnt realate to the area at all so i suggest if owt you take alot of precaution up there

theres some sick sutff that goes on up there

Archived