Ghost around Rotherham

roth ghost

;) Think people are using photoshop too much :D i shall say no more.....Meant to be investigating Hoober Stand this friday night so look on our website for results..

Membership of YPS good time to join in you want to visit some very interesting places i won't mention them all but Derby Gaol is one of them a pub in Rotherham a Castle ;) you have to be a member to find out more :D

:thumbsup:YPS

a bunch of my friends and me are going up to hooberstand this firday all i can say is be careful because there are like a group of 40 ritual seekers or whatever they are been up there alately

we found a cricified crow and a green candle up there! a numerous gutted crows in the area so be careful

Originally posted by .:Mr.Rik:.

a bunch of my friends and me are going up to hooberstand this firday all i can say is be careful because there are like a group of 40 ritual seekers or whatever they are been up there alately

we found a cricified crow and a green candle up there! a numerous gutted crows in the area so be careful

Wish kids had better things to do than bring the good name of witches down!

Why crucify a cow? Just what purpose does that hold?? And a green candle? That is for fertility - obviously don't work on the cow!

Moon

i know its right weird why would someone crucify i firggin messenger bird anyway i dnt get it its no longer flyin and its something to do with like fertility couldn't it be to bring summat like a miscarriage i dnt get why they did it

i could really do with some help and not critisim there's weird stuff that goes on up there but why up there not in the other 4 places in wentworth?

I could really do with you taking some time over your typing - that last message was a tad hard to read.

There has been strange goings off up wentworth and surrounding areas for decades. No reason to change now. As for a lame attempt at ritual - it is what i said, a lame 'attempt' and a group of sick individuals messing about with what they think is a magikal ritual.

Moon Maiden

• 3 weeks later...

Top stuff Jon mate!

BUT

You need to be travelling in a car to see the ghost....

Look at the top left hand corner of your windshield and keep

a look out for the back end of the horse!

Hope this helps-

Archived