Ghost around Rotherham

roth ghost

:thumbsup: Spent hours up there mate driving backwards and forwards,i did see a white mist more then once but couldn't get it on video oh well next time (read about it in our first issue of Haunted Realm magazine for just £1 from our site...plug plug lol)

Also I will be joining up with YPS very very soon-

as I have just found the site today and I think it is brilliant!!!

Please, please, please though do Roche Abbey

And take sound recording equipment there because you

always hear chanting always at night.. just wondering if anyone else on this forum can confirm this too

Not had any problems with the cars..but when we was filming using digital cameras all the batteries died at the same time which was weird.

Roche Abbey sounds good to me we will add it to our list..

We caught some good orb footage on night vision cameras in our last investigation we did at the George and Dragon in Wentworth which we will be showing Tuesday night at our meeting (The Old Queens Head Pond Street 7.30pm)

ANGELUS be good to have you as a member of our group :thumbsup: Jon

Originally posted by ANGELUS

Thankyou very much for the warm welcome m8!

Also another brill location for you..

Anston Stones...

Take a clean pair of kegs...

lol!

Tell me more about Anston Stones (sounds like a bitter :P )

Basically speaking its a woodland area - ice age in origin - in South Anston near Kiveton Park .. about 10 mins drive from packman lane.. very very spooky in the daytime never mind the nighttime..

Also has a cave there called dead mans cave - never wanted to set foot in there as its said to run for many miles underground..

All this and also there has been a reported padfoot sighting up on the tor!

One thing I remember from my last visit there is the trees are so weird looking.. its like something out of sleepy hollow.. very weird twisted shapes

Talking of twisted trees. I was parked on Barnsley Road this evening outside the NGH entrance waiting for the wife whilst she visited her mum and I noticed how all the trees just over the wall in the hospital grounds where distorted. They look really wierd and spooky. God knows what they look like in the dark.

Have a look next time you pass.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by ANGELUS

Basically speaking its a woodland area - ice age in origin - in South Anston near Kiveton Park .. about 10 mins drive from packman lane.. very very spooky in the daytime never mind the nighttime..

Also has a cave there called dead mans cave - never wanted to set foot in there as its said to run for many miles underground..

All this and also there has been a reported padfoot sighting up on the tor!

One thing I remember from my last visit there is the trees are so weird looking.. its like something out of sleepy hollow.. very weird twisted shapes

jon

This is the location i was telling you about, when we went to Packman Lane.

Archived