Bananas how many per day

I know a guy who eats 10 every morning! He is very healthy and happy :)

10 ! crikey :suspect:

I'm sure I read somewhere years ago that bananas will eventually run out - something to do with there are no new / unique plants ???

I used to eat loads of them in my teens,but I can't do it anymore.

Just one banana gave me severe abdominal pains a few years back,so severe I went to the hospital(I literally thought I was dying lol)

I felt like a right nana lol,and it took me about a year to pluck up the courage to eat one again lol.

I do love bananas,but I can count on one hand the amount I have eaten since my little nana attack lol.

Does anyone else feel ill after eating a banana? I love 'em....but if I eat one after about 15-20 mins I feel like I either want to chuck up or have a speedy visit to the loo. And I just dont feel right in the digestive tract for the rest of the day, either.

Anyone else with a nana intolerance?

10 ! crikey :suspect:

I'm sure I read somewhere years ago that bananas will eventually run out - something to do with there are no new / unique plants ???

There's only one variety of banana grown commercially, all the plants are clones, it's seedless. If there's ever some bad disease that affects them, it would be impossible to breed a disease resistant variety.

Is that what is known as a bender?

errrrm I think they said he EATS them Oo

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 13:06 ----------

I know a guy who eats 10 every morning! He is very healthy and happy :)

yeah but is he unnaturally hairy?

Archived